With over 45 years experience of the boat business we have the detailed knowledge and enthusiasm to research, locate, promote and supply the best craft available around the world. Above all, we truly believe in what we sell. Our family run approach complements all our current ranges which allow us to provide an unmatched level of personal service.
With a working knowledge spread from traditional hand-crafted wooden boats and the very first days of GRP boat building, right up to today’s cutting edge technology, one of us at Wessex will know what you need. Whether new or secondhand, we’ll have our finger on the pulse and copious free advice in any direction. All our ranges encompass the undoubted skills of the finest boat builders, manufacturing boats of proven quality and high residual value which complement the ethos of our small traditional family business with a big reputation for individual care and attention to detail.
Benefits of buying with Wessex Marine:
- A wide range of the best in new craft for sale across five ranges
- A comprehensive choice of preowned boats, especially from our new boat brands, and handled by qualified ABYA brokers
- Bespoke customisation over and above builders standard specification
- Full guidance in operating instructions and handling to ensure a high level of familiarity and confidence from the very start
- RYA recognised tuition available from experienced instructors
- Commercial tendering and advice including MCA compliance for professional users
- International export and logistics service with thorough documentation and administration support
- Legendary after sales support including expert advice and worldwide assistance